Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can īt download a worksheet.     

I can īt download a worksheet.

ccamzziche
Korea, South

I can īt download a worksheet.

Hello.
I got 1 point yesterday.
So I tried to download a worksheet in the morning. But I couldn īt.
I read the rules to download a worksheet.
If I have one point, I can download one worksheet.
HELP~~

7 Apr 2011      

christybridgeman
Japan

I think that you have to have at least five points to start.

7 Apr 2011     

magneto
Greece

Hi!

If you read the rules carefully, you īll notice this: "...you īll have to wait two days to receive those points". So, if your contribution was downloaded yesterday and you got a point, you īll probably be able to use this point tomorrow. Just be patientSmile

By the way, by the looks of it, you may have premium membership in a couple of days...I see your contribution in today īs wss has already been downloaded 27 times, so...check this out:
"When you reach 30 points you will become a premium user (not automatically, but the next day). Then you will have 30 free downloads every day (without using your points). These 30 free downloads can only be chosen from the recent contributions (previous day contributions), not from the whole collection."...Pretty cool, huh?

Good luck and welcome to ESLPSmile

7 Apr 2011