Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > One more country down...    

One more country down...

serene
Greece

@pollyanna 
See? We are not such a rarity after all! LOL

@Katerina

7 Apr 2011     

silvia.patti
Italy

What can we say about Italian government??? It �s better to be silent... Censored

7 Apr 2011     

teresapr
Portugal

Thanks for your sympathy! Our wages have been cut down, careers progression has been frozen for years...So, things can �t become worse, can they? Fortunately, we try to forget all that while we are teaching our students!However, in our schools teachers have never been so disappointed and revolted. Besides, we are working more and more and we feel we are losin authority day after day!Terrible picture, isn �t it? And this is common to all of us, isn �t it? Thanks God this community makes us feel a little better!Thank you once again! Teresa

7 Apr 2011     

marmachado
Portugal

Thanks 4 your sympathy!!! Unfortunally,we are on the same boat :0((((

7 Apr 2011     

donapeter
Romania

here we are not even in a boat!!!! We are just....sinking (thinking???)))!!! 

7 Apr 2011     

mariamit
Greece

I agree with everything all my Greek colleagues have said. At least in Portugal the Parliament didn �t approve all those cuts at first. This may have led to elections but ours were approved without any resistance. I think most of us are .... sinking
@Pollyanna- I �m also a state school teacher so can I have a pat on the back? God knows I need it at this point!

7 Apr 2011     

< Previous   1    2