Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Hi everybody who loves ´Twilight ´ movie!     

Hi everybody who loves ´Twilight ´ movie!

dnestrella
Uzbekistan

Hi everybody who loves ´Twilight ´ movie!

I would like to greet everybody on this forum and particularly those English instructors who love ´Twilight ´ movie!

Someone can say it has been already an old movie, but I ´m still highly impressed at it. I also believe it ´s a good material to study colloquial living English. So, I ´ve worked out some materials that can help sts in learning English and memorizing some new words.

So, I kindly invite everybody who loves Twilight to use my new handouts.

I ´ll also work on other movies as well. So, you can monitor my account time to time and find smth new there!

Still I ´m a new user here, I ´m allowed to upload just one handout per day. So, appearance of new handouts needs time)).

And you also can write me letters. I work with adult students 14+
I would change some experience with English instructors who work with the same category.

So, welcome to my account )))

7 Apr 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

As a new member you have obviously missed this particular rule this website has for forum use:
Don ´t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users ´ worksheets. (You can do it if another member asks for a specific content or topic).
So welcome to eslprintables and all the best of luckSmile
Just remember to respect the rules.
Sophia

7 Apr 2011