Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > learning Spanish    

learning Spanish

ozlem.yagiz
Turkey

learning Spanish

Hi! I am trying to learn Spanish and following videos for this but i need to download some audial stuff to listen with my ipod anywhere because i want to improve myself. If you help me, I would appreciate.Smile

8 Apr 2011      

ccchangch
Peru

Hi,
You can check this webpage related to the DELE Exam
(Spanish language International Exam).
There you can find some model exams according to
your level. There are different exercises for the
different skills.
I recommend you that page:
Another way to practice Spanish is listening to
songs in Spanish.
By the way, I am from Peru, South America and my
native language is Spanish.
I am a teacher of English and Spanish.
If you PM I can help you.
Thanks,
CARMEN CHANG

8 Apr 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Hi Ozlem. I don �t know what level of Spanish you �re at but if you are a beginner listening to stories you are already familiar with can help. If you enjoy children �s stories then the following links might be useful.

http://www.codyscuentos.com/       http://freestoriesforkids.com/content/especiales/download-free-our-spanish-stories-just-promoting-our-site   

8 Apr 2011     

oneka
Spain

Hi there,
You can also search for �audio libros � to download on the web so you can use them with your ipod. 
Cheers,
Juan Carlos

8 Apr 2011     

xochitsin
Mexico

Hi Ozlen!

Take a look at 
www.livemocha.com/

It�s really interesting  Smile

And if you want  I can be your pen pal,  too  Wink

8 Apr 2011     

Nicola5052
United Kingdom

I �m learning Spanish too and have found podcasts on itunes really useful.  They �re free and there are literally hundreds to choose from at all levels.  Some have online exercises and transcripts to aid your learning too.  Good luck!

8 Apr 2011     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

I can help you with anything you may need; grammar, vocabulary, use of language and so on. So, if you need a native speaker to help you, here I am.
Yolanda

8 Apr 2011     

ozlem.yagiz
Turkey

Thank all of you! And i sent messages to each one of youSmile Your share is valuable and useful for me.

9 Apr 2011