Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Why are my exercises still pending after 3 days and I can ´t put them in my students ´ folders?    

Why are my exercises still pending after 3 days and I can ´t put them in my students ´ folders?

year5a
United Kingdom

Why are my exercises still pending after 3 days and I can ´t put them in my students ´ folders?

Hello
I ´m new to the website. I have created three exercises and submitted them for approval. The approval is pending but I can ´t download my own exercises for my pupils to do and yet someone else has commented on one of them. How did they get to see the exercise if I can ´t download it into my pupils folders? Also, they have been pending for 3 days.

Please Help
Joan

8 Apr 2011      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi.
It probably wasn ´t approved. There is also a possibility of some system glitch. I would advice you to send a PM Victor - he can give you an answer.

8 Apr 2011     

[email protected]
United Kingdom

thanks, i ´ll do that.
Joan

8 Apr 2011