Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hello! I need some fresh ideas and dynamic activities about WILL and TIME EXPRESSIONS    

Hello! I need some fresh ideas and dynamic activities about WILL and TIME EXPRESSIONS

RukiaK
Mexico

Hello! I need some fresh ideas and dynamic activities about WILL and TIME EXPRESSIONS

I �m having a class tomorrow and I have to teach time expressions and I �m thinking of how can I make it fun, significative and easy, the level of my group is Intermediate and I have two young adults and a kid.

Next week I �m teaching "Will" to my students  in Middle School(begginers) (14-15) and they already know Going to. There are 27 students and as I am kind of "new" in  teaching I wanted some help :)

Thank you! :)

9 Apr 2011      

lisa.weix
Austria

I like introducing "will" with a fortune-teller: You can ask questions ("Will I find my Prince Charming?" "Will I be rich?" -> Qu� ser�, ser� ... ! :), give answers ("You will have twelve children", "You won�t ...).  It�s fun! =) Have a great weekend!

P.S.: I liked that poster on a London bus... ;D

9 Apr 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Lisa... I used to make a paper fortune teller and I would do what you suggest and then the kids would pratise with their own fortune teller! That was great funSmile
I adore the poster on the London bus and I particularly like the kids �hairstyles! LOL SO typical of kids now!

9 Apr 2011     

RukiaK
Mexico

10 Apr 2011