Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please help!    

Please help!

lhai71
Vietnam

Please help!

Dear all,

I am new here so I don �t have enough points to download this huge number of useful printable worksheets. Please help download my printables so that I can have more points.

Thank you so much!  

12 Apr 2011      

Mariethe House
France

You are a premium member , handsome(!!) so you can download as many of the wonderful printables as you like... No points will be taken off your account !Smile 

12 Apr 2011     

magneto
Greece

Hello Lhai!

I don �t understand why you �re so worried...You have over 100 points...That means you can download 30 wss or ppts for free from the recent contributions every day. Isn �t that good enough?

Keep uploading and I �m sure you �ll get more points eventually...No need to advertise your work on the forum (Rules and Instructions - scroll down the page until you reach the section about the forum).

Good luck and welcome to ESLPSmile

Edit: Hey Mariethe!!!Big smile

12 Apr 2011     

Apodo
Australia

You have 187 points - so you can download. 
You can download 30 free sheets from the new additions every day.

(Also, it �s not considered polite to �beg � for people to download your worksheets.)

Keep making worksheets and you �ll have even more points. 8-)

12 Apr 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Saying you are new is not exactly true, as you uploaded your first ws (ppt.) in 2009. So by this time you should know the rules and be aware that advertising and begging for points on the forum is against the rules.

12 Apr 2011     

lhai71
Vietnam

I know that but I need those old sheets. Sorry for that.

12 Apr 2011     

lhai71
Vietnam

This is not begging but asking for help.

12 Apr 2011     

Jayho
Australia

As you sow so shall you reap

12 Apr 2011     

tulpen25
Netherlands

In order to get points, we all have to share our work. It �s only fair we all do that.

12 Apr 2011     

Mariethe House
France

with 180 points , you can access old sheets!!  what is the problem?

12 Apr 2011