Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Help... Blog tips    

Help... Blog tips

Hannie
Portugal

Help... Blog tips

Hi!

I�ve got a blog for some months but since I�ve started it I�m trying to put my worksheets there and I can�t..
Well, I can make links to them so that people can download them but I�de like to make the worksheet layout visible(like an image) on my posts so that everyone can see if they are interested or not..
I�ve got my files on a file host called "mediafire" but the codes I get there only make links on my blog and don�t display the ws..

Can someone help me please?

My blog is the following : www.teaching-frenzy.blogspot.com

Thanks in advance
Hug

Hannie

14 Dec 2008      

aftab57
United Kingdom

Hello Hanni,
You blog is awsome and it�ll go into my favourites. I hope some of the technically minded members can help you with your problems.

14 Dec 2008     

arkel
Ireland

Congratulations Hannie!! Your blog is wonderful.Clap I particularly liked listening to The Kelly FamilyApprove it�d been sooo long! Unfortunately, I�m not technically minded eitherUnhappy I hope somebody can help you. You�re now in my favouritesHug

14 Dec 2008     

Mariethe House
France

Thank you so much hannie! I love your story about toys and the lovely message at the end!
Beautiful! Thank you for being so dedicated to those children. Not only do you You talk about �love� but you give!

THANK YOU and a HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you!
 MTH.

14 Dec 2008     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Hi Hannie:

I�ve just visited your blog and it�s a very

Thanks.page1

14 Dec 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

Your blog is cute!!!!

14 Dec 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Please, Hannie, forgive me, I have had lots and lots of work, but I didn�t forget you... just that my time is getting shorter and shorter, thinner and thinner, less and less valuable...
Please, forgive my delay, and check your private mail
Anything I can help, don�t hesitate, but , please, email me, cause most of the times I don�t visiste the forum as frequently as I would like.
Big Hugs
TO A BIG, YOUNG, LOVELY, WONDERFUL, PORTUGUESE TEACHER
olinda

14 Dec 2008     

Hannie
Portugal

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I�m very glad that you liked it. I hope it will be useful to you all, somehow..Wink  I�ll keep working on it!!

Many many Hugs

Hannie

14 Dec 2008     

urpillay
Spain

Hi Hannie,
It is very easy if you use the free program PDF Creator. With this program you can convert your word documents to other formats like JPG that it is what you need now. You can download this free program from here http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/ This free program creates a virtual printer. Once you have opened the document you want to convert, you have to go to Files-Print, and select the virtual printer. After some seconds, a new window will appear. Press the Options button and select the JPG format from the left column. The only problem is that if your document has more than a page, you have to do it one by one. Finally, save the JPG image in your computer. Be sure you have selected the JPG format before saving. And that is all!
I hope this helps you. I did it and it worked with the Halloween Game I created. I posted it in my blog as a JPG image. If you have doubts, feel free to contact me!

14 Dec 2008     

mamamima
Zimbabwe

congrats on your blog hannie!!! i�m glad some computer expert has been able to give you a hand :)

14 Dec 2008     

gilorit
Israel

14 Dec 2008     

1    2    Next >