Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Any help for mothers day??    

Any help for mothers day??

harelyta
Peru

Any help for mothers day??

Hi dear friends:

I need some help from you, some ideas to make mother �s day a wonderful experience. Here �s what my school do for that special date:
Well, early in the morning students and their mothers get together in the classroom for a breakfast, and of course the teachers...But before that, we have to present something really nice from ss to impress their mothers. In fact we have to make them feel they are everything to us. I was thinking about poems, songs, but I still don �t have a clear idea. Can you give me a hand please??? My class is 5th grade, primary level and they are only girls. They like English a lot. I want to surprise mothers..so what can we do?? Any ideas? They have only a MORNING BREAKFAST and before that girls present some artistic numbers...I �m short of ideas..please helpme think!!!
Here in Peru Mother �s Day is the second day of May. It �s coming!!
Thanks a lot and have a nice weekend!!
Harelyta

15 Apr 2011      

Apodo
Australia

Have you made Mothers � Day cards?

15 Apr 2011     

maryse pey�
France

why not make your students choose some pretty images according to their mother �s favorite flowers or food or animals or main interests and make a nice poster about them with the poem around and vocabulary under the pictures in a nice writing (for example like if the words were a bunch of flowers, a basket....). Your students will give their craft just before the breakfast or after their song or poem.

Or a simple craft with some English words written on. For example a jewel box from a cheese box on which you can stick colored paper or paper flowers. Written on : I love Mum, English and learning (for example). Or a little poem inside the box.

Hope these little ideas may help.

15 Apr 2011