Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > STOLEN!! STOLEN!! STOLEN!!    

STOLEN!! STOLEN!! STOLEN!!

Enid Stella
South Africa

STOLEN!! STOLEN!! STOLEN!!

buttercup22 has stolen my worksheet "Beyonce - Broken Hearted Girl. Please do not download. You can see my name at the bottom of the worksheet - he/she did not even remove that!! The stolen worksheet is at http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=531440#thetopMy original worksheet is at:

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=310598#thetop

Shame on you buttercup22!!

15 Apr 2011      

magneto
Greece

No need to expose that member on the forum, dear Enid. You can simply report the ws.

15 Apr 2011     

_babz
Canada

Maybe not a good idea to expose it on the forum, but understandable Wink

the user didn �t just steal something from another site, but from an eslp user....so it hurts....and you question that user �s audacity...

but don �t worry Enid, I �ll vote for removal.

15 Apr 2011     

Enid Stella
South Africa

Thank you so much for your input - it is much appreciated.

15 Apr 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Enid, this is the second or third time you "shout" on the forum about stolen ws. I remember you were advised to report the ws and not take it on the forum. There are dozens of stolen wss every day and can you see dozens members shouting about it on the forum? No, they just report it. So why do you keep doing it?

15 Apr 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Hello Enid. Be proud. Only the bestests of the WS get stolen. I �m still waiting for someone to steal one of mine. Heck I �m still waiting for someone to download any of mine. ED

15 Apr 2011     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Hey, Ed! I recently had one of my games uploaded by someone else! I was so flattered! Almost sent a message thanking the member for the compliment of finding my work good enough to call his. Thumbs Up

The person was not too bright, though. It was the only ws I have with my name on it! Tongue

Anyways, I did use some of your ppts... want me to upload them on my account? Ouch

LOL

See you around!

Bruna

16 Apr 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Hey Bruna.. How are you? I �m not naive enuff to believe that my ppts are not floating somewhere else out there in cyberspace. If someone liked them and a child gets some benefits from them, more power to them. If they make some money off of them then I �d be pissed cause I wasn �t clever enuff to profit from them myself. Que sera, sera. Wink Have a great weekend everyone.

16 Apr 2011