Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help!    

help!

MapleLeaf
Canada

Samantha, for us, common people, I think so, it �s totally impossible to identify the source of disruption unless we hire those �traffic cops � of the Internet :) I remember there was an article about that problem on the higher level and they still couldn �t exatly say where the attacks were coming from. Only guesses, who �s your rival and all that thing... here �s an article: http://www.informationweek.com/news/200900283

18 Apr 2011     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Thank you people..

I �ll search to see if it �s possible... seems like it �s not.

Thanks anyway

18 Apr 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

If you used your hotmail account to create the facebook account, you can �t access the password they �ll send you. Maybe the better you can do is to click "forgot my password" under your login at hotmail and they �ll send a link to your other email address then you can reset and change your password in hotmail.

Then you go to facebook page and do the same, they �ll send a link to your hotmail account to reset your password.

Always set secure passwords and never use the same for both sites.

Hope it helps

Have a nice week!

18 Apr 2011     

alakhthou
France

Oh! What a wonderful world! All the joys of computer science!Even computer experts sometimes feel lost! Just wait and see!

18 Apr 2011     

chrissmolder
Australia

Samantha--if you type the wrong password, Yahoo now has a button that says �I think my password has been stolen � or something like that.  You should really try to sort it out and not just open a new account.  I �m afraid that the culprit could get up to more malice with information that you are bound to have on your personal pages, or might be able to use your identity for something.

I Googled �stolen hotmail account password � and got this:

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=stolen+hotmail+password+account&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Maybe there is some helpful information there.  You can try the same thing with Facebook.  Good luck.  I hope you get it sorted out.

18 Apr 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Sam

Don �t ever forget to logout.

If you use other computers than yours , you must log out, everytime. Otherwise, nextperson will find your account "open" and, if a mean one, he/she can be quitea headache.

All the best
Linda

18 Apr 2011     

< Previous   1    2