Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > 42 Points for my last worksheet    

42 Points for my last worksheet

la mente maestra
Costa Rica

42 Points for my last worksheet

I had gotten 42 points for a worksheet, befor the system fails, but these points don �t appear in my account, please give me my points.

20 Apr 2011      

kali81
Peru

You might get them tomorrow. The same happened to me. I submitted a ppp yesterday and it said that i was going to have the points after 2 days

20 Apr 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

As written in the rules, you �ll get them after two days. I am really disappointed seeing this question on the forum day after day. Why don �t you, people, read the rules and FAQ?

20 Apr 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

As the system was down yesterday, all members have free downloads left from yesterday (so if you downloaded 16 worksheets, you have 14 free downloads left for today).

You uploaded your last worksheet on the 18th of April, so your ws was downloadable for free yesterday and you were supposed to be given the points 23 hours ago at Spanish midnight. The system was out of order last midnight, so I think, your problem will be solved this midnight!

In my opinion you will be given the points in 40 minutes at Spanish midnight, only 24 hours later than expected. You should have 2592 points after midnight. Check it then.
So please be patient....

20 Apr 2011     

la mente maestra
Costa Rica

hey, you �re not likeable, I know the rules, a couple of months ago I recieved my points after my contribution was not recent, supposing, one day

20 Apr 2011     

la mente maestra
Costa Rica

I refer MJ-Misa

20 Apr 2011     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

I �m sure points will be given sooner or later.Anyway that �s not why we post our work here,is it?I �m also sure that all yesterday contributions will remain for tomorrow as nobody was able to upload anything today.

20 Apr 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

la_mente, if you know the rules, then you should understand that posting about it on the forum can �t change anything. If there is a problem, only Victor can solve it. Send him a message.

20 Apr 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi La mente

Not sure if you know the rules, ....

May I advise you to have a second look at them? And, besides, would you keep in  mind that the site has been down, so. now,... there aren �t GODS here around, so we �ll need some more hours to put up the furniture again.

Good, sweet words are always welcome, what do we need a treasure of points for?

Good luck

Linda

20 Apr 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Well friends,
ALL MISSING POINTS WERE ADDED FEW MINUTES AGO AT SPANISH MIDNIGHT!
It was just ONE-DAY DELAY. So there was nothing to worry about so much!

Congratulations to all patient members who didn �t get scared and didn �t send Victor a heap of complaints...

EEEVERYTHING IS SOLVED! CHEER UP!

21 Apr 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Moravc

So nice to hear your calm words. Bless

Linda

21 Apr 2011     

1    2    Next >