Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Copyright Issue    

Copyright Issue

gdede
Turkey

Copyright Issue

Hi dear friends.

I want to use a text from msnbc news web site. However, the copyright issue confused me a lot. There �s that statement below the text:

Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. 

I suppose that I �ll be better not to use it. What do you think?

21 Apr 2011      

hralbernaz
Brazil

Hi dear!

Look, I �ll be really honest with you: in my very particular opinion, everything depends on the purpose of the, let �s say, �illegality". If it �s an interesting text to be used in class, in order to bring something new and useful to your students, I think you should do it. Don �t publish here, use it only for yourself, and never profit from it!

I really think that today information shouldn �t be controlled, but widely spread all over the world! It �s something inevitable after the invention of the internet!

Hope to be of help!

Kisses,

Henrique Resek

21 Apr 2011     

gdede
Turkey

I think you �re right. I will just use it in the classroom.

Thanks a lot :)

Gokce

21 Apr 2011