Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP NEEDED: pdf free downloadable    

HELP NEEDED: pdf free downloadable

mourisca
Portugal

HELP NEEDED: pdf free downloadable

Dear colleagues,
a few days ago I wrote a message, asking for your help... my question was: 

�do you know where I can free download the pdf files of the BBC series Follow me?�

I had two replies (that I really really thank!!), however, it is not possible to download the pdf files that I need from the links that these two colleagues so kindly shared...

Therefore, I �m asking for your help again:

do you know where I can FREE DOWNLOAD the PDF FILES of the BBC series FOLLOW ME?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hugs from sunny Portugal.

24 Apr 2011      

magneto
Greece

Hi!

I don �t know if this link has already been suggested, but perhaps you �d like to try it. I don �t know how legal it is or how it works, though.

Hope that helps.

24 Apr 2011     

nurikzhan
Kazakhstan

Magneto, you are so helpful and kind-hearted!

24 Apr 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

A wonderful person, I agree

24 Apr 2011     

magneto
Greece

Hey, hey...Stop spoiling my image...I am an evil mutant!Tongue

24 Apr 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

A villain? A VILLAIN? Just not possible, Elpida...
You�ve given yourself away much too often!Hug

24 Apr 2011     

magneto
Greece

Weeell...Magneto did become a villain for a reason: Humans � racism against mutants...I think that �s a good reason, don �t you?...Besides, he is a super-cool villain, so... Yeah! Why not?Clown

Edit: Of course I�ve given myself away: It�s the perfect camouflage...Who would ever expect a villain to do that? Mu-ha-ha!Evil Smile

Edit 2: Sorry for spamming your thread, Mourisca. Will stop now.

24 Apr 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

Silly you... I dare say you need some extra lessons on evilness. There �s some homework for your summer holidays, in case you have nothing better to do!

24 Apr 2011     

magneto
Greece

OK...Now I �m officially depressed...I �m not evil?!...Ahhh...My life has lost all meaning!Dead

Hug

24 Apr 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

All you need is a sip of delicious Greek coffee (strong stuff!) and some hugs to compensate, dear Elpida...

24 Apr 2011     

magneto
Greece

A sip of Greek coffee will generally do the trick, yes, but not at this time of day...Right now some alcohol would be much better...BeerSalud!

�Felices Pascuas! (...that �s what Google translate came up with - hope it �s correct!)

24 Apr 2011     

1    2    Next >