Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > DELETING A WORKSHEET    

DELETING A WORKSHEET

maroemma
Greece

Please don �t cry. It �s one of my favourite movies ever and one that makes me optimistic that no matter how stubborn I am , someone might love me one day (as Manon says). We started talking about worksheets, how did we end up here????

25 Apr 2011     

magneto
Greece

Well, that �s the beauty of conversation - live or online...You never know where it �s going to take youSmile

Goodnight all!

25 Apr 2011     

maroemma
Greece

Goodnight. Nice talking to both of you Smile

25 Apr 2011     

Anna P
Brazil

maroemma, going back to your original question, it is a good idea to delete old wss if they they not get many points.  If you �upgrade � them, adding extra exercises, nice borders and cliparts you may reupload them and get more points.  My very first wss were a disaster and got very few points.  After learning how to make better wss (Frenchfrog �s tutorial) I removed them and made new ones - earning points that, at the time, I really needed.
Now, about Italy, Greece... aren �t you people lucky to be able to visit other countries without traveling for miles and miles, as we have to do here in Brazil? I do hope to visit your beautiful country one day. 

25 Apr 2011     

tresreinas
Argentina

Hi Anna!
Have you ever been to Argentina???? Buenos Aires looks quite European,
I spent my summer holidays in Buzios. Lovely!!!!But you are absolutely right. America is a very big continent and it �s not  easy to travel. No trains !!!

25 Apr 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

There �re trains, but they are very expensive. The Royal Canadian Pacific ranks as North America �s finest touring train. It �s a six-day journey through the Canadian Rockies.
There �s also Trans-Siberian Express :) but it �s for the lovers of Dr. Zhivago. Anyway, it �s from Moscow to the Far East  coast crossing Siberia �s taiga...
I �m wondering if there �re any trains in Australia? Jayho, help!!!

25 Apr 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

Do you live in Buenos Aires, tres reinas?

25 Apr 2011     

maroemma
Greece

First of all, thank you Anna for the advice. Second, if I could afford it, I wouldn �t mind the miles. I would travel everywhere...especially Argentina since I love love love tango.  Then I would go to Brazil to enjoy the carnival and end up in Canada to go skiing. It �s so nice to be a dreamer...

25 Apr 2011     

maayyaa
Slovenia

I �m not Jayho, but yes, there �re trains in Ozzieland :-)

Years ago I took the Ghan from Alice Springs to Darwin, but you can start your journey in Adelaide. Then you �ve got the Indian Pacific which takes you from the west to the east cost. Looong journey though :-) One more is The Overland (Adelaide to Melbourne) and the Southern Spirit (Brisbane - Melbourne - Adelaide). I love Oz - obviously ;-)

25 Apr 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Yeah, and I think it �s not too dangerous to take off-train excursions to learn about desert flora and fauna. Like in Crocodile Dundee...

25 Apr 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >