Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > German equivalent to this site?    

German equivalent to this site?

karina7777
Denmark

German equivalent to this site?

Hi everybody,

a while ago (maybe a month and a half ago?) someone in this site posted a link to a site similar to this site - but it contained German worksheets as well as worksheets in English.
My computer caught a virus two weeks ago; it �s working again now but all of my bookmarks are gone. And now I can �t find this great website anymore - can anybody help, please?

Thanks!!!
Smile Karina

25 Apr 2011      

karina7777
Denmark

It �s a site where you join and become a member and you can upload your worksheets - but you don �t need points to download.

25 Apr 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

http://en.islcollective.com/

25 Apr 2011     

karina7777
Denmark

Thank you very much!

Thumbs Up

25 Apr 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Sorry you lost all your bookmarks Karina but I �m glad that Stella could help you. I guess my question here is relevant then. Is there a way that we can easily transfer our bookmarks from one computer to another or perhaps store then in another fashion? Ed

25 Apr 2011     

manonski (f)
Canada

Ed, (and other as well)

If you want to have your bookmarks with you, use Delicious. It �s an easy way to save your bookmarks online. That way, if you change to a new computer or use a friend �s computer, you can have access to all your bookmarks with the click of your mouse.

25 Apr 2011     

ellakass
Israel

http://www.symbaloo.com/

A nice tool to save bookmarks and you can enter from any other computer.
I am very thankful to
Montypython
Marie-Hיlטne

She advised me to use it.

25 Apr 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Thanks Manon and Ella. Ed

25 Apr 2011