Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > WHAT īS UP books -    

WHAT īS UP books -

cely
Argentina

WHAT īS UP books -

To Argentinian Teachers:

Dear friends, I need your help please....
 As some of you know i worked in a rural school ( no materials,no photocopier, etc, etc...)  Recently the goverment sent us some books from the series"What īs up" 1 - 2 - 3 and "For teens 1, 2 and 3. I īm really happy about it but regrettably they only sent 1 book from each serie with NO cd class.  ( the student īs book - no the teacher īs pack) I īve asked the price but they cost too much for me to get them all,and the school don īt have enough money. 
 I īll buy what īs up 2,  so my questions is :Does anobody have the audio class of what īs up 1,  or 3? or  from the others books?

I īll be very very thankful if you could help me.

Thanks so much in advance!

25 Apr 2011      

Naty1776
Argentina

Iīve got all of them!
I donīt how I can help you. Where do you live? I live in Pacheco (Zona Norte)
Naty

26 Apr 2011     

puddyd
Oman

That all I can find for you.
Good luck

26 Apr 2011     

capulinama
Argentina

There īs a really nice page called "vagos.es" in internet where you may find the material you need. People fron all over the world upload their material and you can download it for free, just clicking in the right link they suggest. Try this page and see under "idiomas y diccionarios" if you can find the material you īre looking for!

26 Apr 2011