Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > problems uploading    

problems uploading

Sandra Amado
Portugal

problems uploading

Good morning to you all. I �m wondering if anyone can help me.
I would like to upload a ppt (about the present continuous) but it �s too heavy; the limit is 500 KB, right? Well, this one is about 8.700 KB  Geek 

O.K. I �ve tried do devide it into several parts (affirmative, negative...), but I �ve concluded that I would have to upload it page by page, or slide by slide, and even so, some of the slides are too heavy to upload.

However, I �ve already downloaded some ppts from eslprintables that are much bigger than the announced limit. HOW DO YOU DO IT Question

Thank you and have a nice day.Embarrassed

26 Apr 2011      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

First of all, I �d try to reduce the ppt file (see the tutorials page) and if everything failed, I �d wait and try again and again. Even when we have a ppt under the limit, the system sometimes doesn �t upload it - maybe to many people trying to upload at the same moment. So you should try again later.

Hope it helps.

26 Apr 2011     

Sandra Amado
Portugal

HugThank you so much Zailda. You �ve been very helpful.

I wasn �t familiar with the "tutorials" seccion (shame on me!Dead).

Portuguese Kisses and thanks again.
Handshake

26 Apr 2011     

nurikzhan
Kazakhstan

Hi,
the limit for ppt is 2mb. for ws 5ookb

26 Apr 2011     

Sandra Amado
Portugal

Really? Well, that �s wonderful news!!! Handshake

Thank you so much!Thumbs Up