Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > My playhouse    

My playhouse

class centre
Belarus

House to play English
English fun house
Play English house
English Kids � Club
ABC fun house
ABC kids � club
English House
English club
Play-n-learn club...

26 Apr 2011     

alespagna
Italy

Oh my God!! You guys are amazing!!! How can I choose?

26 Apr 2011     

alespagna
Italy

Ok... the ceramics on the floor are grey ( originally that was thought as my basement.. so that �s why the grey colour)... now I am about to decide the colour of the walls. I have two rooms that I can use... pretty big rooms. Due to the grey colour on the floor.. I was thinking about colourful walls. I was into yellow and green.. but now I am more into red, white and blue ( red and blue have to be light though.. or it will look kinda dark). I was thinking of painting it all and then decorate the room with wall stickers.. because I have found some amazing London themed wall stickers that I like. Wall stickers are easy to apply and easy to remove once you got tired of them. I will get a big flat screen tv on a wall... so I can easily plug my computer to it. Then of course whiteboards and posters and games and a big carpet on the floor.. so it does not look all grey:-) Sounds good so far?

26 Apr 2011     

maryse pey�
France

yes dear,

sounds pretty good. Kids love colors, kinda rainbow ! with stickers about London : wonderful ! Good luck for your playhouse whichever name you choose !

Hugs.

Maryse.

26 Apr 2011     

Choli
Argentina

Magical Playhouse
The Rainbow Playhouse
Sunny Playhouse
Kids � Playhouse
Playhouse Fun
Playhouse Time
Playhouse Dream
Super Playhouse
5 Stars Playhouse
Magic Colours Playhouse
Kinder Playhouse
The Fantastic Playhouse

Ale, I would choose light colours for the walls and just put on colourful posters, etc.

Good luck!!!

27 Apr 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi,

Hi again,
So sad I arrived late...
See what you get when you offer such a big Italian Holoiday.

Hope you do it well, it sounds quite a big project, with lots of personal motivation.
About names, well, you have plenty of them - I �m glad I �m tot to be the one to decide.

" Let �s playhosue "

Wishing you all the best.
Go for it
Good luck

Linda

27 Apr 2011     

alespagna
Italy

Hey.... you are not late!;-) Actually... I �m still gonna keep this going on until...let �s say the 15th May. Oh... by the way... the idea for the upper part of the house is to turn it into a bed and breakfast.. so that � s why I offered accomodation to the winner of the best name:-) Once it will be done my house will be turned into a BED AND BREAKFAST and a PLAYHOUSE for kids... how cool is that?:-)

27 Apr 2011     

parkaleva
Belarus

"A Playhouse for A  Clever Mouse" :))

30 Apr 2011     

< Previous   1    2