Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My students ´ performance    

My students ´ performance

alakhthou
France

Keep up the good work with your students!

27 Apr 2011     

mariannina
Italy

This is the best way to learn English, they use the language amusing themselves! Congratulations.
Granny

27 Apr 2011     

montseteacher
Spain

Congratulations dear yolanda. It ´s a fantastic way to make students love English. Big hugs! Montse.

27 Apr 2011     

yogiba61
Spain

This is the best way to learn English dear Yolanda. Congratulations!!!

27 Apr 2011     

coasvaf
Portugal

Great Students! Great Teacher! Clap Your students feel very comfortable on stage! Fantastic work indeed! Congratulations to both students and their Great Teacher Handshake !

27 Apr 2011     

Withina
Spain

Great performance dear Yolanda! Your students speak fluently and naturally. I like it very much, thanks for sharing this great work!

27 Apr 2011     

inmaaa86
Spain

Congratulations Yolanda. You and your students are great!!

27 Apr 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Great work and effort! Congrats!

27 Apr 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

Very impressive! Congratualtions to you and your students!
I was wondering..How long did it take to put on a show like that?
Could you give an estimate of the time you spent on it? Did you use all or most Englsih classes to prepare for this or did you also follow a ´regular ´ curriculum?
Our English team has been playing with the thought to do something like this and it would be really helpful to know what we are getting into.. (We would only be able to use the English classes for a project like this, no ´borrowing´ time from other classes)

27 Apr 2011     

< Previous   1    2