Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > english volunteering opportunity    

english volunteering opportunity

Redbull
Thailand

english volunteering opportunity

Hi all teachers around the world,

I �m looking for young adults OR students from round the world to teach as a volunteer for two weeks or three months depending on how long the volunteer want �s to stay.
Teaching as an international volunteer it can be a rewarding way to interact with students of all ages and backgrounds who are eager to learn.You will teach the English education to schools where volunteers will provide to local children at no cost.
We are looking for people that have just finished Uni or having a break from Uni. and people who are having a career break from work.

This is for the children of Thailand to have a chance in learning English from native and good educated people from other countries.

Our children need you now.
All volunteers will only pay for their travelling expenses to Thailand and back home. Please download the pdf file at the link for more �In-depth� information.

Thanks.

Link is HERE

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

28 Apr 2011      

PhilipR
Thailand

For people really interested in teaching in Thailand, please note that apart from volunteer jobs there are thousands of paying jobs available as well now that the new school year is about to start in 1 to 2 weeks. 

Jobs in public government schools pay about 30 to 35K baht (that �s around 1,000 to 1,200 dollars US). There are higher-paid jobs on the market as well for the right candidate. For non-voluntary jobs in Thailand, www.ajarn.com is the place to be. For jobs in China, www.eslcafe.com is a good place to start.

28 Apr 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

Dear Philip,

Please remove your post as this is for volunteer teaching charity work not a paying job......

People know what it is I �m giving out on this forum, so don �t be sooooooo narrow minded
and get rid of this post right now please.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME!

28 Apr 2011     

PhilipR
Thailand

Sorry, but this forum isn �t North Korea. Cool If you had simply asked to remove my post instead of started throwing insults I would have complied.

I just want all members to get the bigger picture of the opportunities in the Land of Smiles. Smile

BTW, I didn �t ask you to stop spamming either. And mind your language because with that attitude you�re not going to get many volunteers... Ouch

28 Apr 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

Listen here you retard I �m not spamming I am giving this country a helping hand in finding people to do some good charitable work.

I left my country back in 2005 with a job earning me $190.000 a year and sold my house.
done some travelling around the world and ended here in Thailand and the first thing I did when I landed was getting myself to the north and built a small school with my own money!

All I have done is put on this site my new charity organisation not a spam advert like you seem to think.

You know redbull gives you wings comments have had some questions but you my friend take the biscuit.

So I will ask you one more time please remove your post?

YOU KNOW THEIR IS A SAYING........ NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT�S COVER!
This was from my late mother and gran&gran you know who you are. God Bless all of you.

28 Apr 2011     

mariec
Spain

Can you two stop insulting one another !!!!

28 Apr 2011     

ELOJOLIE274
France

this is shameful! how do you dare promote volunteering and use such words in the same post... Philip �s intentions were good: he told us about paying jobs because he probably knows that most of us cannot afford to pay our trip to Asia and volunteer as well... his post and yours were not in contradiction! you can have a paying job and volunteer at the same time!!!
you have to remove the words you used and you should apologize to Philip!
Elodie

28 Apr 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

Yes your right Mariec.....But I don �t like greedy people!

I think maybe when you live with someone who is really very ill for a long time, it somehow gives you more of a greedy appetite for life and maybe, yes, you are less measured in your behaviour than you would otherwise be.
by
Nigella Lawson

28 Apr 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

Well I have decided from this moment on I am not going to be drawn into any arguements what so ever and am just going to enjoy the forum and carry on helping ppl like I did when I first joined, well thats not true I didnt know as much then Wink but what I know now Is quite a lot and have learnt It all from the forum....and life itself.

So If I have offended any1 in the past on the forums then I sincerely apologise.
BUT I still stand by what I said and believe in.

Like I said from now on I am now going to be argumentative (not that I was anyway LOL and yes I may disagree with certain things but at the end of the day eslprintables owns the forums.

All I would ask, Is like It has been suggested that any posts/threads that are deleted  left in stu and only the contents remains. and a not stating why It has been deleted and by whom.....that way we can all live happily ever after....

Life Is to short to keep arguing over silly things....so I ask everyone politely to delete their post and I will do the same and delete.
REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

28 Apr 2011     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Moooom... I �m on PRINT SCREEN!

28 Apr 2011     

napster
Costa Rica

you �re crazy, listen to me , "no money, no work" Is it clear?

28 Apr 2011     

1    2    Next >