Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Do you know how I can upload my students ´ performance to the new blog for their works?    

Do you know how I can upload my students ´ performance to the new blog for their works?

Yolandaprieto
Spain

Do you know how I can upload my students ´ performance to the new blog for their works?

Linda told me about this new blog some teachers had created so that our students � could have their most interesting works uploaded but she didn �t tell me how to do it. Can anybody help me?
I am sending you the link again in case you didn �t see it and are interested
Yolanda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TqwQzNLaDY

28 Apr 2011      

zailda
Brazil

Hi

To upload a video you need the "embed" code (which you �ll find clicking on the "sharing" option under it) and pasting it in your blog editor (html). I hope this is the info you need.

28 Apr 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Iolanda, I sent you a pm, moreover because you need the username and password to upload.

Good luck

Linda

28 Apr 2011