Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Need help with Arabian Language    

Need help with Arabian Language

opez
Spain

Need help with Arabian Language

Hi, friends!
My girlfriend who teaches Arts in a High School has a new student from Morocco and she can barely communicate with her through mimic. It �s a very clever girl but we have very bad orientation department who help nothing. My question is...
Do you know any printables-like web where I can find material in Arab-Spanish or else Arab-English (although my gf is not very good at English) for that girl?
I would be very grateful
Thanks in advance
Cheers!!! :)

28 Apr 2011      

Nines Picado
Spain

Hi.Tell your girlfriend to have a look at these pages .She might find them useful.
blog      Madrasa

I also  have a  blog  where I have diferent materials and links that may help her. 
Nines

28 Apr 2011     

opez
Spain

Thanks, but she is more interested in plain ws of Spanish-Arabian, by the way, the second link you sent me contains a troyan. It is not recommended to click on it,... if anyone is also interested.
Can anybody else help me out here?
Thanks anyway :)

28 Apr 2011     

Nines Picado
Spain

No troyans found in the second link.
Nines

28 Apr 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

Thank you, Nines Picado, for all your info. Great blog!

(I met the troyan in the second link, too, by the way!)

29 Apr 2011     

opez
Spain

This is my antivirus report

S�, estuvo cerca, pero rel�jese� �avast! evit� el desastre!

En comparaci�n con el pasado, cuando el correo electr�nico era el m�todo clave para la propagaci�n de virus y spyware, ahora m�s del 80% del malware se propaga a trav�s de Internet. De hecho, la �ltima investigaci�n del Laboratorio de Virus de avast! muestra que el 99% de la misma se extiende a trav�s de sitios web leg�timos, con s�lo un 1% procedente de sitios sospechosos o �poco fiables�.

anyway, thanks for the dictionary. Really great!!!!. I owe you one! :)

30 Apr 2011