Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > date of creation     

date of creation

la mente maestra
Costa Rica

date of creation

I have a question, could someone tell me, please? when this page was created, I am very interested on that

29 Apr 2011      

olaola
Italy

I think 2005

30 Apr 2011     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Victor �s (this website �s creator, webmaster and admin) oldest contribution dates back to 2008, Jan, 22nd. I guess the website was created around that time. But he is the only person to answer your question.

30 Apr 2011     

mariec
Spain

Has anyone any idea about how many printable sheets there are on this website?

30 Apr 2011     

ohermann
Czech Republic

Look at the top of the page:

Today,30-4-2011, we are 540812 registered users and we have 391166 printables, 37082 powerpoints and 5225 online exercises.

Smile

30 Apr 2011     

Rossman33
Albania

that� an general issue that we tend to gets sometimes once we arrange to misunderstanding the 2 values and it comes out with wrong declare the stepping into first time and delay the assignment that couldn�t be passed through, thus I take forever facilitate from paper writing services review service to make everything wonderful on time that doesn�t delay and provides you high quality

13 Dec 2021