Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > American Street Talk    

American Street Talk

ikerzak
El Salvador

American Street Talk

I �ve always struggled with idioms and slang. Three days ago, I found a book that has lots of American idiomatic expressions. I used it yesterday in one of my classes, and students just loved it! I hope you like it too. :)

http://freakshare.com/files/gqs2zusw/American-Street-Talk.rar.html

1 May 2011      

MarionG
Netherlands

Dear ikerzak,
I am interested in the book but when I copied the link into my browser it brought me straight back to your post (this post) on ESLp....
Is there any way to post a clickable link?

1 May 2011     

chenchen_castrourdiales
Spain

The book is just terrific! Thanks for sharing. Dear Marion, I had no problem to download it. You just copy the given link on your browser, wait for some second for the free download and press download. Hope you can do it.

1 May 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

I don �t understand.. everytime I copy the link into my browser is comes up with this post on ESLp. (and only this post, nothing else...)

1 May 2011     

pilarmham
Spain

Try here Marion. I don �t know if this could help you

1 May 2011     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Marion

Did you copy the link in the address bar (wrong!) or did you copy the link written by ikerzak (right!)?

Cheers

1 May 2011     

starrr
Brazil

YOU CAN FIND IT HERE complete WITH THE AUDIO CASSETE

http://ebookee.org/Street-Talk-3-The-Best-of-American-Idioms-Audio-Cassette_1114795.html

Hope it helps

1 May 2011