Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for ideas !!!    

Looking for ideas !!!

chalco
France

Looking for ideas !!!

Dear members,
I �m going on a trip to England with some of my students very soon but I �m a bit short of ideas regarding preparatory lessons ... any idea would be welcome !
thanks
Chalco

4 May 2011      

Mariethe House
France

Have a look at this..... Could e of some help!
http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=trip+to+england&username=&B1=Search#thetop

4 May 2011     

chalco
France

thanks but I�m mostly looking for things to do before going there.

4 May 2011     

maryse pey�
France

why not try to find a legend or a historical fact for each country : Nessie for Scotland, Ireland and the Bloody Sunday... ?

4 May 2011     

hedgehog
France

Hello

Well, first, where are you going exactly?

4 May 2011     

efty charle
Cyprus

SIGHTS - What is it worth seeing when we go there? Why?

LONDON TUBE- How to use the tube map in London to move around (if you �re staying in London)

BRITAIN AND FOOD (Prepapre a quiz for the students related to British people �s food habits) "Fish and chips" is a myth for example, their favourite dish is curry

MULTICULTURAL BRITAIN

4 May 2011     

dawnmain
United Kingdom

for example you could download �windows on britain � video and workbook from englishtips.org
its elementary - gives short intro to aspects of british life - school, sport, home etc

4 May 2011     

chalco
France

thanks
Smile

4 May 2011