Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Macarena Months song    

Macarena Months song

ivanalopez
Argentina

Macarena Months song

Hello friends! I need some of your help. I`m looking for for the "marcarena months of the year" song, this is a great song to teach them., But the thing is thta I can�t find the original version of this excellent song! Do you know where to download it?
Here is the link of the video of youtube, I need the background song without all that noise.
thanks

Miss Ivana

4 May 2011      

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi ivanalopes,
I think you might be looking for the "calender song" by Boney M.
The link is for a live version, you might getter a better version qua sound if you spend some time on You tube...

4 May 2011     

silvanija
Lithuania

Hello, Ivana.
A year ago I was searching for that song too, but unsuccsessfully. So I sang it with my students without any record. Just from my memory. They really loved it.

4 May 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

ivana i didnt know that song was used to teach te month so i am glad you mention it.  i am dowloading the music from u tube so if you need the instrumental file i can send it to you and then you can sing with your kids, if you need the voice too, let me know and though i am not the greatest singer i will be making a file with my voice for my kids since i am teaching the days of the week and next week i will be teaching months.  send me a pm.

4 May 2011