Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help!!!!    

Help!!!!

kim82
United Kingdom

Help!!!!

I need help...
Yesterday my account on facebook got hacked (I reported that..) as I was not able to view my proflie or the home page.. The password was right but once I log in, a blank window appears when I try to view my profile or even the home... What I did, I asked my friends to delete that account and I created a new one.. An hour ago, I was checking my home page on my new account.. I wanted to change the language and to my surprise the same problem occured; I can �t view my home page or even my profile... Once I click, it says done but nothing appears.... what to do? I �m sooooooooooo disappointed

5 May 2011      

cathykilduff
France

You probably have a virus on your computer, download a scan..PC tools is free and quite good ! good luck

5 May 2011     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

I don �t think your profile has been hacked. Sounds like you have a problem with your browser ...or maybe there is a virus. Try logging in through Firefox, Internet explorer or Google Chrome..probably you have something wrong with your browser settings.
Can you log in from another pc? Try that out.

5 May 2011     

kim82
United Kingdom

Million thanks!!!! You were totally right!!!

5 May 2011     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

:) Was that a virus or a browser problem? 

5 May 2011