Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > multiple recent cntributions    

multiple recent cntributions

foreverjinxed
South Africa

multiple recent cntributions

I see that there are 7 powerpoints uploaded by the same user in the recent contributions today. How is this possible? I thought it was only 3 per day.
Sorry if this is a dumb question! it �s perplexing me!

EDIT: I´d also like to share a clipart site: http://animoteca.blogcindario.com/ lots of 3D animated clipart :) and also want to know if anyone knows how to get this site in English?

6 May 2011      

gleazie
Philippines

according to the rules  or guidelines.. you can send more than 3 in one day if the user has gain 30 point + i guess that contributors has more than that. hope i was able to answer your question... have a nice day...

6 May 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

It �s strange because even premium members can download only 3 wss a day. Maybe a system glitch?

6 May 2011     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

Strange indeed! I can �t  consider it to be a glitch because all  ppts are different. They are not repeated! Makes me go Mmmmm!

6 May 2011     

robirimini
Italy

It happened to me with some reported wss.

After a day the moderators decided not to cancel them.
The day after I had at the same time a new wss plus the other not cancelled.

Maybe it �s the same situation.

7 May 2011     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Actually, there �s a way to go around the "rule" of 3 contributions per day, David Lisgo pointed out once how to do it (I �m not going to repeat it here so others won �t also find out how), I �m guessing this member found out how to do it, too.

I don �t know if Victor is aware of the fact, but it is probably not a glitch.

7 May 2011     

Jayho
Australia

I have seen this happening before and I am always stunned at how some members can upload more than three a day but seven takes the cake

7 May 2011