Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Pleae help me    

Pleae help me

ximealex
Ecuador

Pleae help me

hi guys!!! greetings from Ecuador!!! I need your help please when i was studying english my teache used to show me some videos I mean in each video I can see real situations such as going to a doctos appointment  or going out to eat.....I learn a lot with those videos Now I�m teacher 2 sixth grade students I would really like to show them those kind of clip or short videos. the purpose is that they could explain orally whath they understand form them PLEASE IF YOU KNOW ANY PLACE WHERE I CAN FIND THOSE CLIP LET ME KNOW 

7 May 2011      

IceQueeny
Russian Federation

Hi!

Maybe you will be able to find what are you looking for at the site http://englishtips.org/ 

Just register making the language English with the help of  the British flag in  the top right corner of the screen and entering your login and password on the left. It is free. And you will be rich in all the resources they have got there.

Then look through the materials in the list on the left: under the title  Learning Videos (there are 1342 of them), or Multimedia (537), or Software (1055) . When ,ou find the necessary material, just download it. If you know the name of your course, film? texttbook or the author, you can use the SEARCH window in the top right corner a bit lower than the British flag.

I recommend this site as the best one in the www for those learning and teaching English as it has all the things imaginable - books, textbooks, films, programmmes, multimedia and what not for different ages, levels and interests.

Good luck.

Julia

7 May 2011     

Lancillotta:
Italy

Hi,
you may like this:

There are a lot of "Real English" videos.
Have a nice day,
Sabrina

7 May 2011     

abba
Spain

Thanks a lot for the site Lacillotta, I didn �t know it and it �s great.

Bel�n

7 May 2011