Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > MY WORKSHEETS HAVE BEEN REPORTED AND REMOVED    

MY WORKSHEETS HAVE BEEN REPORTED AND REMOVED

napster
Costa Rica

karima, welcome to my world.

9 May 2011     

Stellam
Argentina

LOL napster, have I told you you �re absolutely great?

9 May 2011     

napster
Costa Rica

che, I know who I am, anyway thanks

9 May 2011     

melnoad
Canada

I made a Clue board where kids could draw in their own rooms, and practice particles and home vocabulary. Someone deemed it not an ESL resource. I am not sure why. Maybe because there was no English written on it? I meant it as a conversational tool, and there were already some Clue materials posted on here. I am really confused.

9 May 2011     

elderberrywine
Germany

@ karima:
1. The rules are a bit complex here, maybe not everybody understands all of them.
2. There is a large group of experienced moderators who check worksheets and copyright etc., and only when there is a certain majority are the worksheets cancelled for good.
3. moderators do their jobs very conscienciously, even in cases in which worksheets have been reported a bit ... undeservedly.
4. There are worse things than worksheets being deleted. You made them for your students who certainly enjoyed them. You will be able to use them again in class. You have no innate right for them to be published here for the rest of your life.
Don �t go on complaining about how unfairly you have been treated. Life is unfair most of the time, and learning to deal with unfairness and moving on from disappointment is so vital !
elder

9 May 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Have you moved, elder? seems like you �re wearing a different flag? or am I imagining thingsConfused
Sophia

9 May 2011     

elderberrywine
Germany

yeah, moved to a different country months ago 
actually forgot which one - such a complicated flag ... Turkmenistan I think ...
I might return to Germany for the summer ...

9 May 2011     

Poohbear
Germany

You really should, dear!
Missin � U!

9 May 2011     

< Previous   1    2