Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > A FUN WARM -UP ACTIVITY within 5 -minute duration for Junior High school    

A FUN WARM -UP ACTIVITY within 5 -minute duration for Junior High school

phil niro
Japan

A FUN WARM -UP ACTIVITY within 5 -minute duration for Junior High school

Dearest Teachers,

I � ll be having a demo- lesson on the 13th of May which focus is on a FUN WARM-UP ACTIVITY  for Junior High School . There �s no specific topic assigned for the demo.
Is there anybody who can help me ? If you have known a noteworthy FUN WARM - UP ACTIVITY , please do share . I would feel indebted to whatever sharing you may give to me which at the end , would help me to settle for a good teaching career.

Thank you.

9 May 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

If you have time to look through, here are some 200 warmers (check by the rating)
Sophia

9 May 2011     

spinney
United Kingdom

I always use these but it may take more than 5 minutes for a low level big group. http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=532239#thetop

10 May 2011