Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > USA project    

USA project

coyote.chus
Spain

USA project

Dear teachers,
Some months ago I asked for help in the forum. I needed a site where I could download maps of the USA to make a big puzzle. Thanks a lot to Mabdel, Zora, Friedfam, customer and Sylvie (stexstme), who answered me. Especially Sylvie, who also sent me tons of material, which have finally been really useful for me, because little by little I started to do more and more things with this first idea of the map. I would like to share some photos of the exhibition with you. The students involved in the project are really happy that their hard work has finally finished and with such a beautiful result.

They have learnt lots of thing about the country, geography, important people from there... and they have also worked with some reading comprehensions about important things and places such as The Statue of Liberty, the White House, Uncle Sam or Mount Rushmore. And what is more important for me, they were having a good time when they were learning things.
I am sorry for taking so much space in the forum
Once again, THANKS.
Chus.

12 May 2011      

maroemma
Greece

Excellent work, congratulations to you and your students!!!

12 May 2011     

ikerzak
El Salvador

What an awesome activity! I love it!

12 May 2011     

maryse pey�
France

very nice work ! congrats !

12 May 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

Dear Chus
, CONGRATULATIONS!!! You �ve done a fabulous job with your students!!! Keep up the good work and thanks a bunch for sharing!!!
Best regards

12 May 2011     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

SO cool!!!!! Congrats on your success :) 

12 May 2011     

teresapr
Portugal

Excellent project!Congratulations to both you and your students!Thanks for sharing!

12 May 2011     

Zora
Canada

Awesome! That �s all I can say. Thumbs Up 

12 May 2011     

sugarmomy
Portugal

Very nice project. Congratulations :)

12 May 2011     

libertybelle
United States

Fantastic!!!  Well done and really really beautiful!

12 May 2011     

MartaZ
Poland

IMPRESSIVE!!! Great work!

12 May 2011     

1    2    Next >