Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > HI GUYS.. WHY I CAN īT I UPLOAD MY PPT FILE...?    

HI GUYS.. WHY I CAN īT I UPLOAD MY PPT FILE...?

Fernando Damour
Indonesia

HI GUYS.. WHY I CAN īT I UPLOAD MY PPT FILE...?

I dont īt know what īs wrong with this ppt upload, I kept trying to upload and failed..below is the message every time I try to upload ppt file.. Active Server Pages error īASP 0113 � Script timed out /send_printables/sendpowerpointsnew.asp The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools. help me....thanks in advance..

13 May 2011      

Apodo
Australia

I think it timed out. It took too long to upoload. If your file was not too large, then perhaps the site was busy. I suggest you keep trying. 8-)

13 May 2011     

Fernando Damour
Indonesia

I tried many times till now..and I tried to resize the file smaller but still failed..but I guess I got to keep trying..lol..anyway I only send ppt file..how do u make worksheets anyway?

13 May 2011     

sweeves
Japan

How to make worksheets?
Use a bit of imagination and struggle through word as I do.
My stuff is just black an white unlike some of the geniuses here make. But that īs how I use most stuff due to large class sizes.
Just do your best and try it.
Paint.net is a great freeware that you can copy directly to word and don īt have to save each item like Photoshop before you use it on word.
Alas, I am just an amateur still learning.

13 May 2011     

Fernando Damour
Indonesia

Well..actually I īm new as well..I saw some of your worksheets..and you īre away better than me..:)

13 May 2011     

crisbs
Spain

It is IMPOSSIBLE to upload a powerpoint! I īve been trying and trying at different times (from early morning till late night and it īs becoming an impossible mission.....Cry

12 Aug 2011