Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > What happened to the home page?    

What happened to the home page?

Jayho
Australia

What happened to the home page?

Can you see the bottom of the page?

14 May 2011      

Hazza
Australia

Just update until you get it again!

14 May 2011     

Jayho
Australia

I have several times Hazza but there is nothing beyond the pollution and global warming post and I want to do a forum search.  I �m trying to do a quick bit of prep before I head out this arvo.  Drats!  Unhappy

14 May 2011     

Hazza
Australia

I have it so it is there!

14 May 2011     

Jayho
Australia

I still don�t have it.  I logged out and back in again to no avail.  Are you using IE or Firefox?  I�m using IE.

14 May 2011     

Hazza
Australia

Firefox

14 May 2011     

maroemma
Greece

I use Firefox and I have the same problem, but if you are reading this thread  , you can find the same topics on the left side. Click on message board and then start a new topic or do the forum search there by clicking on the headlines.

14 May 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

NopeConfused

14 May 2011     

crisholm
Spain

It �s a neverending story!

14 May 2011     

sirhaj
Malaysia

It �s Ok, let �s just hope it will be ok tomorrow, let �s not dwell on this problem and move on with our lively forum.

Sirhajwan

14 May 2011     

mourisca
Portugal

Dear colleagues...

I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry Jayho to post my request here ... but I also can �t see the bottom of the home page and I �m in desperate need for your help................... 

Do you know the name of any animated speaking character on line free creator?

I know that someone posted the link not long ago in the forum... Sadly I didn�t bookmark it

It�s not voki and it �s similar to xtranormal (one writes the text and the avatar characters say it and one can create an animated film)

Thank you so much for your help...

Hugs from Portugal!

14 May 2011     

1    2    Next >