Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help-Survey    

Help-Survey

laura crespillo
Spain

Help-Survey

Dear Colleagues :

I � m doing  a project for a Master about teaching and I need your help. I � m doing the project about CLIL ( teaching a content subject in a language different from student �s mother tongue). I would like to add in the project some answers about teaching practices used nowadays, and it would be great if you could answer the questionnaire. In Spain, CLIL is quite recent that �s why I chose that topic and I am interested in answers of all of you from Spain and all countries of the world. I � ve created a questionnaire using google Docs ( first time using it, though). It doesn � t take more than 5 minutes and I receive aswers directly, you do not have to send me anything. Questions are yes/no and multiple choice, quick questions.

I sent some private messages to some of you but I was worried that if you didn � t  check your messages I would not be able to finnish the project  on time so I have decided to post it here. I think it would be better if instead of just my opinion as a teacher I could know how do you teach CLIL in other countries or your opinion about some aspects.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?formkey=dHlNYWtFUGt0LVdxckdfU0JVZHlhRHc6MA

Of course, results are anonymous, I only need nationality for stadistics.

Thank you very much for your time ! ( if the link is not working paste it directly ...and if it is still not working please tell me! )

Hugs, LAURA

15 May 2011      

sirhaj
Malaysia

Hi Laura!!!

I am happy to help you, do not feel shy to ask personal help from me, you can "PM" me or email me at [email protected] if you need any further help, I mean, almost anything that could be communicated through internet. I am very pleased to help when it comes to academic stuff.

Goodluck with your project!!!!all the best!!!!

p/s: I have answered your questionnaire, I hope you have received it.

Sincerely,

Sirhajwan

15 May 2011     

magneto
Greece

Hi Laura!

Check your pm

15 May 2011     

Greek Professor
Greece

Hi Laura...
I have just answered your questionnaire....

Good luck to you

15 May 2011     

laura crespillo
Spain

Thank you very much to all of you for your collaboration! HUGS from Spain!

15 May 2011     

ellakass
Israel

I have just answered.Good luck to you.

15 May 2011