Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Disney ´s Magic English N° 24    

Disney ´s Magic English N° 24

maryse peyé
France

Disney ´s Magic English N° 24

Hi dear teachers, specially my French colleagues.

Years ago I gave by mistake the video cassette matching with the issue N° 24 of the series Disney ´s MAGIC ENGLISH - Mountains - edited by Editions ATLAS in September 1999. Has, by an extraordinary chance, one of you got it and would be ok to sell it to me ? I have the N° 25 - changing seasons - twice if ever someone might be interested. But I have given the book as a reward to one of my students. The cassettes are all in English with extracts of Disney ´s cartoons.

I know my waiting may be only a hope to have only my tool complete again. But this series is so nice. And as I had so many problems of invoice with this supplier and I know that the cassette had been given so many times now...

Thanks if ever someone might have it.

Plenty of hugs to all and thanks in advance if ever...

Maryse.

17 May 2011      

mariannina
Italy

I don ´t remember well, I ´m not sure but maybe I ´ve got it at school. Tomorrow I ´ll check and I let you know.
Ciao.
Mariannina

17 May 2011     

IceQueeny
Russian Federation

Hi Maryse,

You can download DME MOUNTAINS from here:

http://englishtips.org/1150845780-disney-magic-english-48-mountains.html

http://englishtips.org/1150845154-disney-magic-english-47-mountains.html.

But you have to register on the site. It is free. Besides you will find a lot of  useful textbooks,  books, films and programs there.

Good luck.

Julia

17 May 2011