Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Apologies    

Apologies

mafaldita2009
Colombia

Apologies

Hello everybody

I am deeply ashamed and would like to offer my apologies. First of all, I would like to apologize for using ICLIPART� pictures in this page.  I�m sorry but I haven�t read the website rules. That�s why I didn�t know ICLIPART forbid subscribers to diffuse the pics through the Internet. Since, I don�t want to cause any trouble to Victor and the website, I have already written to ICLIPART manager to express regret for the inconvenient caused by my lack of knowledge. Besides, I would like to inform that I have corrected the mistakes appeared in the worksheets about the ADJECTIVES WITH NEGATIVE PREFIXES N �1 AND 2.

Please accept my apologies.

Sincerely

Diana Diaz

Mafaldita2009

20 May 2011      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi my DEAREST MAFALDA

txtxtxtxxt,
not you exactly, but your avatar, I have been in love with that little girl.... since I was about 15..pr so, I guess

Nw,, starting to work, about iclipart, is it ?

Txtxtxxtxtx,
ou can find some many others posts, around here, about the same.

I have never been connectet to them, but, as far a I can see, with so many people, here around this site , having problems with them,,,,,, .   ...well, I can esily bet------ IT �S NOT YOUR FAULT

Things are what they are and..., this case.... seemsiclipart has sometroubles sround; seems to me, as far as I hve ead here around and pms, people pay and get.... get......get.... NOTHING.

Keep cool, seems it �s not your fauly Atleast, don �t feel ashamed; many have been caught in the same frame before you

Hugs
Linda

20 May 2011     

juliag
Japan

Hey there Diana,

I �m with Linda, don �t think you have anything to be ashamed about. Of course if you pay for your clipart subscription, you think you can use them in your worksheets here.

I �m sorry you had to go through this horrible experience of finding out you can �t and hope you won �t continue to feel too bad about it. We all skip reading the small print sometimes.

Big hugs
Julia

20 May 2011