Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I NEED A LESSON PLAN. PLEASE WOULD YOU HELP ME?    

I NEED A LESSON PLAN. PLEASE WOULD YOU HELP ME?

apple12
Turkey

I NEED A LESSON PLAN. PLEASE WOULD YOU HELP ME?

Hello everybody. I have a presentation in my ELT course. My topic is shopping. I need an example of lesson plan about shopping. I must find activities about warm-up, while activity, preactivity, post activity, wrap-up stages. If you help me, I will be very happy.

20 May 2011      

IceQueeny
Russian Federation

Hi!

Look through the topic SHOPPING on this site and you will find a lot of interesting things and ideas for any part of your lesson.

Good luck.

Julia

20 May 2011     

sirhaj
Malaysia

Warm-up: brainstorm of what the students want to shop

Pre-activity: List down what they want to buy and the budget they allocate for the shopping.

While-activity:

They shop ( make choice of what to buy and write it down as alternative way of their buying the items or it could be used as their receipt).

*prepare the items, just pictures with the names of the items and the prices.

Post-activity:

Calculate their expenditure based on the prices they have listed ( the items they have bought) and match it with their original budget.

Classify the items they have bought according to their needs or wants. Their needs are always the priority. You may ask them to reason on every item they have bought ( why they bought them).

Wrap-up: Moral values, do not spend too much on shopping.

Sincerely,
Sirhajwan

20 May 2011     

apple12
Turkey

thank you for your sharing :)

20 May 2011     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Have a look here. Perhaps it can give you some ideas...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/multimedia/london/unit4/

All the best

Colibrita

21 May 2011