Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > How do you get followers?    

How do you get followers?

AGUILA
Spain

How do you get followers?

Hello again dear friends. As you know my blog (ingleslaslomas.blogspot.com) was born 9 months ago and I have a few visits and only 3 followers. How do you get more? I can �t upload as games and worksheets as I �d like so I use to upload my students � works and songs because I don �t know if I can upload the worksheets I download here without being reported or being guilty of copy.

Please, help me. Sorry, other question. In Spanish we say "El blog se alimenta de tus comentarios", but I don �t know how to translate it without doing literally. I �ve written "Save this blog, your comments are important" What do you think?

Waiting for your answers, Christopher!!!!

20 May 2011      

AGUILA
Spain

I forgot it! Please, vote or send a comment with your favourite songs (in English, of course). In this way, I can show my students your preferences and we can start a new project about surveys using grammar, "I prefer... but I hate", "He/She prefers..." "There are two people who thinks ... is the best song of the story" "This song is called ... and it is sung by and written by..." It is about ... Thanks again

20 May 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi

Now you have another follower; please, don �t ask me how it happened, but my name shows up as Martina, what, ( devil �s things ) , happens to be my she dog �s name. Funny, isn �t it. I registered twice, but, both times, my name doesn �t appear, so, now you can call me Martina.

Congrats, i would only turn it a little bit lighter, my humble opinion, the colours are dark, but, this is just me thinking aloud. Each one of us has oneown �s preferences.

Good luck

Linda ( Martina )

21 May 2011     

AGUILA
Spain

Thanks a lot for your support.

The colours selected are according to our project at school "Un paseo por el universo" "Walking through the universe" altough I will change next academic year because it is as you say it is dark.

Thanks again to you and elvira

21 May 2011