Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > good websites for downloading films in english free of charge    

good websites for downloading films in english free of charge

monder78
Poland

good websites for downloading films in english free of charge

Hello colleages !
Could you please help me  ? It �s almost  end of the school year and  learners would like to see a film in English. Do you happen to know any good website with films to download free of charge. I know a few  sites but downloading takes  hours. THX for your help. HAND

24 May 2011      

aboabed3
Saudi Arabia

Hi

the best thing is to use torrent programs and websites

24 May 2011     

IceQueeny
Russian Federation

Hi!

You can register here (under the name of the site) if you know a little Russian:

http://rutracker.org/forum/index.php.

Then type the film you are looking  for  in English in the field SEARCH (поиск) at the top of the screen. When the film is found check what languages there are (English films are usually in Russian and English). 

Enjoy!

Julia 

24 May 2011     

capulinama
Argentina

Hi, Dear colleague!
 You could try with this page: www.cuevana.tv where you can download any movie your sts would like to see with subs in English and completely for free! Also u can watch TV series online with English subtitles! (it �s not my web page, I just recommend it �cos it �s really nice!LOL)

24 May 2011     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Sorry for being boring, but I just wonder why such topics keep appearing here on the forum. The members of ESL Printables  have been fighting for copyright for a long time and we keep doing it. Nevertheless some people keep posting links where it is possible to download copyrighted films, audio etc. I understand nothing. Creating a film or a book takes a lot of time and money. Much more than creating a single worksheet. Why can �t we respect other people �s work? Going to the nearest shop and buying a DVD doesn �t take much time. And the price is not that high. Why don �t you just BUY it? It �s possible to change languages and the legal films usually have subs!

24 May 2011