Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please Help!!!    

Please Help!!!

Farah12
Lebanon

Please Help!!!

Dear all,

Please I need your your urgent help.. I �m a Master student in the faculty of education. I finished my courses and I have to do my thesis defense. I already finished writing it and I need to register the course ( Thesis Defense) in the summer course to graduate. The problem is that my university does not allow thesis discussion in the summer term plus my advisor is leaving the university during summer and they will send to another advisor; something I really do not favor at all... I asked for that, they told me I have to write a letter to the Dean explaining my situation.. So I need a sample of that letter or even any native speaker just combines the previous information in a form of a letter... Please it sooooo urgent and important to me... Please help me cuz I �m so frustrated,

Thanks a lot in advance

24 May 2011      

yanogator
United States

Or how about you write a letter and ask us to fix it up for you? That would be better than asking us to write it for you. I �m sure you �ll get more volunteers to help you correct your letter than to do it for you.

Bruce

24 May 2011     

sirhaj
Malaysia

I agree with Bruce, we can help correcting your letter, however, a formal letter for such purpose is usually written in a very simple, clear and concise manner by stating the sole main message you are trying to convey. If you could conduct a study/write an elaborate thesis, this is a total piece of cake for a Master genius like you.Thumbs Up

Sirhajwan

25 May 2011