Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > i´m new and i have some problems... hope you to help me...    

i´m new and i have some problems... hope you to help me...

adiazronc1
Albania

i´m new and i have some problems... hope you to help me...

Hello everyone,, first of all i have to say that i�m new in this site. I have a doubt,,, how can i become a premium user? I uploaded some printables and powerpoints. Take into account both i sum 52 points.. but it only appears 29. the following is what appears on my screen:
downloads: 11

How can I become a premium user?
If i were a premium user, i will be able to download every day 30 printables (from the latest ones) wont I?

Thank you very much.
and Greetings from Spain.

16 Dec 2008      

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi adiazronc1

Welcome to this wonderful website. 

all of the answers to your questions are set out under FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions.  if you have a look at the top of the homepage, under the big ESLPRTINABLES sign you will see a link  F.A.Q. just click and all your questions will be answered.  If they aren�t all answered please come back to us on the forum and I am sure that someone will be able to help you.

16 Dec 2008