Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > online exercses and watermarked clipart    

online exercses and watermarked clipart

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

online exercses and watermarked clipart

I came across an online exercise which had watermarked clipart. Is this acceptable?

28 May 2011      

Zsuzsapszi
Hungary

Hi,

I also saw it. But couldn �t find any points to report it.
The rules says the contribution mustn �t  include watermarked cliparts. So I think it isn �t acceptable, but we can �t do anything to report it.
Maybe Victor could do something to solve this problem.

Hugs, Zsuzsapszi

28 May 2011     

Anna P
Brazil

I have sent her a PM about it.  The clipart can be easily changed and the OE updated with the new picture.  I hope it turn all right.

Speaking about OE, not many people take the time to check them and even fewer leave a comment.  Ellakass, Victoria, Manuela Nunes, Pellestrine, Jecika, Stefanier... are one of the few who always encourage us. Sorry if I missed some names.  These are the ones I remember right now.

28 May 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I once saw it too and sent a PM to the creator. But after nothing happened, I sent a link to Victor, who removed it.

28 May 2011     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

Thanks for your answers. I will PM and then Victor.

29 May 2011