Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Do you know where I can find the post "songs with going to + infitive"?    

Do you know where I can find the post "songs with going to + infitive"?

Yolandaprieto
Spain

Do you know where I can find the post "songs with going to + infitive"?

I saw it some days ago and now I can �t find it. I would be very grateful if you could help me.
Thanks in advance
Yolanda

30 May 2011      

Poohbear
Germany

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=28660

here!

30 May 2011     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi Yolanda,
That was my post.. I checked all the ones posted. Jack Johnson and the white stripes are for young kids, Madonna talks about unplanned pregnancy so that would be for older kids. Next year baby is great qua lyrics and I personally loved the music but I think it talks more to adults since it is kind of jazzy....
In the end I decided to work with "I �m gonna be" (500 miles) by the Proclaimers. It is a little confusing since the structure is different (I �m gonna be the man who) but I have them re-write it to fit the structure they learned. It is a great song with a wonderful scottish accent and lots of kids know it since it features in the popular series "How I met your mother"

30 May 2011     

belbelbel
Spain

Hola yo uso una de los Beatles " you are going to lose that girl"
besos

30 May 2011