Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > iclipart images    

iclipart images

Fezinho
Portugal

iclipart images

Hi everyone,
I don �t get it. After all are iclipart images forbiden or allowed? Or is it only possible to use them if they are not watermarked?
Thanks everyone

31 May 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You can use only free or public domain cliparts in your ws. 
Watermarked cliparts are copyrighted. 
If you �re considering buying a membership or a CD from some clipart site check their terms of use first, because most of them don �t allow you to republish their work (and that �s exactly what you �ll be doing publishing a ws here), even though you pay for your CD or membership on their website.
If you read iclipart terms of use, you�ll find this:
You may NOT:
a. distribute ICLIPART content, electronically or in hard copy, except as specifically authorized.
b. authorize any third party to use the ICLIPART content for any purpose, or resell, license or otherwise make the ICLIPART content available for use or distribution separately or detached from your business or webpage, except as specifically authorized.
c. share ICLIPART content across a network, on a CD, or in any other way.
Sophia

31 May 2011     

melahel7
Canada

I gave up on this one.  I �ve been reporting a lot of printables lately to avoid the site to be shutdown and to my dismay moderators vote them back.  I am not gonna waste any more energy on this.

1 Jun 2011