Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Unfortunetly,I don īt have anything to share    

Unfortunetly,I don īt have anything to share

alushe
Syria

Unfortunetly,I don īt have anything to share

I don īt have any printables to share,,,,,,,,,,but really i need some of these worksheets

1 Jun 2011      

aaisha86
Egypt

what do you need , i am a premium user so i can download what you want , just send me message and tell me about your needs.

1 Jun 2011     

zailda
Brazil

Welcome to the site, alushe!

Maybe you want to visit our tutorial and also our templates section (with free downloads) and start preparing some worksheet in return to the zillions of worksheets you īll be able to use from here, as soon as you reach the magic number of 30.

Have a nice day!

1 Jun 2011     

lango
Thailand

I īve run out of points too, can only download the free ones, and im too busy to make any new ones at the minute ; �( Life is tough

1 Jun 2011     

Zora
Canada

Try:

http://en.islcollective.com/

Itīs free and you neednīt contribute to be a member. Also, some ESLPrintable members have their ws there too.

1 Jun 2011     

silvia.patti
Italy

If you don īt have anything to share, you can create something. Tutorials are free and you can use them.
Good luck

1 Jun 2011     

Albanta3011
Costa Rica

Alushe,

I did not have any worksheets, so I started creating them. It is worthy due to the number of worksheets you can get.
Thank you,

Gerardo

1 Jun 2011     

Sonn
Russian Federation

The same old song again...

1 Jun 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Well, we all are teachers and we all are short of time. Yet most of us have found the time and created some wss to share with others. We all started from nul so if you want to be a member here, you have to share. There are free tutorials and templates that help you to start. If you don īt want to share, then you have to go somewhere else.

1 Jun 2011     

jarek2011
Poland

hi,

I am a new member at ESL printables and  I find this website very useful. I īve got a question concerning contributions: when you are a Premium User so does it mean that you can download all the worksheets or Power Point presentations that you want? Or maybe your access is limited only to the most recent contributions?

1 Jun 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

@jarek...You can download anything you want. You īll only lose points for the older contributions, those not in today īs contributions.

1 Jun 2011     

1    2    Next >