Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > stolen materials, basta!    

stolen materials, basta!

Eri28
Costa Rica

I really think that if someone does not want to share simply should not post things on any web site. On my part if any of you ever need one of my worksheets and does not have points to download it or them just let me know and I �ll send it to your e-mail.
Regarding the rest of the contributors.
Thank you! Thank You! Thank you! Thank you!......
I would have never been able to create so many wonderful things

7 Jun 2011     

Germanic
Portugal

I think they are not really thieves, just bone idle to contribute something but to judge them and to insult them wouldn �t get one anywhere. Why not blog some ideas so as to help them creating their own material without labeling them thieves and sensationalizing things like politicians and media. 

Well the best way for all those who are intelligent, not stupid but too lazy to produce their own material would be to try and get some inspiration from the work of others and try and be on board. Please keep in mind that people who are in love with themselves wouldn �t help you
AND it is also not fair and rather pathetic to upload worksheets which are not yours only to get some odd points in order to download some of teacher �s work.

If someone steals my work, I would offer them my help but also warn them not to copy my stuff in return. As a teacher we should be role models ( as someone put it) which also includes avoiding character assassination and being pleasant. 

19 Sep 2011     

< Previous   1    2