Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > The same site but with german language    

The same site but with german language

SpringFlower
Russian Federation

The same site but with german language

Hi everyone.
May be you can help me and suggest sites with worksheets but with german language. May be you came across with such kinds of sites.
Thanks! 

25 Sep 2008      

yetigumboots
Germany

I don�t think you will ever find another web site quite like thisLOL but try some of these.

www.kreativerunterricht.de  they have bilingual worksheets. In fact if you just put �Arbeitsbl�tter f�r Kinder� into the Google you will get a great list of sites. If you need any more help then let me know. Greetings from foggy Germany. Yeti xx

25 Sep 2008     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi there, I�ll give you two sites quite interesting with Arbeitsbl"atter. They are not like this one because they are not for kids. But try
for this one you need a password, try blaukatz. This is my password because I think you can�t register any more, they don�t accept new colaborations.

If you want, contact me. I have a lot of  german worksheets for all levels. I don�t know if I have a lot of things for small children, but I can help you make something.
Silvia

25 Sep 2008