Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Teacher īs report    

Teacher īs report

olechka1976
Russian Federation

Teacher īs report

Dear colleagues! I have a question- do you need doing report about your work? For example - to count percentage of quality your teaching. And one more - do you have a class for leading it? 

5 Jun 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

At the end of semester/school year in my school we all submit reports. It īs a very simple chart where we list the grades we teach (7g, 6a, etc.) the number of ss in the group, how many ss have 1-3, then 4-6, 7-9, 10-12 (our highest mark is 12) and the percentage, then there īs a column to write down the average grade for the whole group (say 8.5), we īre often asked to to do the same for the final test in writing, so that the administration of the school could compare the results of the test with the marks  for the 2nd term and the year.
At the end of school year we also submit reports on our professional development during the school year. The entries could be smth like: 
1. Made and worked according to the calendar plan that meets the standardized requirements of the programme such and such and you list the name of the programme, the publisher and the year;
2. Took part in a seminar for the English teachers of the city, having conducted a workshop on... (topic)
3. Took part in the school and city English Olympiad as a member of the jury;
4. Attended a workshop such and such, conducted by...
5. Together with the students of grade blah-blah issued a school poster/ newspaper on ...
and so on and so forth... you list the dates and what you did during the school year.
I guess you can get a general idea.
BTW at the beginning of school year we also submit an individual plan for the professional development for the year.
Sophia 

5 Jun 2011     

AHHA
Belarus

We also do the same things as ueslteacher has mentioned. I guess they are the same for many teachers of the former Soviet Union countries. As for class leading: I used to have it, but I gave up after one year as I my family had serious health problems. There is an anecdote about class leading, I īll tell it in Russian: Едет с учительницей в лифте грабитель. Смотрит: бедно одетая, в сумке тетради, взять нечего, разве только часы на руке. Он и говорит ей: "Отдай часы". А она: "Ни за что! Лучше возьми классное руководство." Понятно, какие часы?!

5 Jun 2011     

ellakass
Israel

We have a special national computer program Manbason and all tests, quizes,behavior and so on (everything that we are asked to report)-we only type there. The program makes all statistics, percents, groups etc.We also can print all the reports, all the marks and colored graphics of everything. Anna, thanks for the anecdote.

6 Jun 2011     

olechka1976
Russian Federation

Thanks to all for answers. I guessed about Ukraine and Belarus - we all were in the same country in the past Wink But the ellakass īs system I like the most - that � what I want.

6 Jun 2011